- Forward-looking restructuring through the formation of an investment management holding company, N A S Real Investment Management GmbH, domiciled in Frankfurt am Main
- Integration of managing partners in management investment vehicle
- Formation of an AIFMD-regulated co-investment vehicle
Berlin, 13 February 2019. Real Estate Investment and asset manager N A S Invest is reorganising its corporate and shareholder structure in response to the company’s brisk growth during the five years since its formation. For this purpose, its senior management has set up the investment management holding company N A S Real Investment Management GmbH (N A S Real IM), domiciled in Frankfurt am Main, in which the investments in its subsidiaries are rolled up and merged.
This will include, inter alia, integrating Insitu Immobilien Konzepte GmbH into the new platform as a wholly-owned subsidiary, pooling the business activities of the asset management subsidiaries N A S Real Nord-Ost and N A S Real Süd-West, and setting up an AIFMD-regulated vehicle for co-investments. The idea is to make the real estate investment and asset management company yet more efficient in its new-business segment and to customise its range of services until they optimally suit the various investor groups, from family offices to institutional mandates. On the market, the group will continue to operate under the name of parent company N A S Invest.
“We are responding to the organic growth of the company by reorganising our business and optimising our structures accordingly. Doing so will permit us to raise additional synergy effects and to streamline our investments for institutional growth,” said Nikolai Dëus-von Homeyer, Co-CEO, COO and Managing Partner of N A S Invest.
“This way, we are laying the foundation for further expansion and new business, for example in regard to our commitment in big-ticket transactions and in the residential real estate segment. By pooling co-investments in an AIFMD-compliant structure will make it even easier for us to offer attractive real estate investments to institutional investors and family offices and to execute on large club deals,” added Oliver Zimper, Co-CEO, CIO and Managing Partner of N A S Invest.
The reorganisation of the group of companies includes the following measures:
- The holding platform N A S Real IM pools the shareholders’ investments in the group’s subsidiaries in a single platform. Going forward, it will also act as investment manager for funds and club deals.
- The company N A S Co-Invest AG will be formed for AIFMD-regulated co-investments.
- The asset management subsidiaries N A S Real Nord-Ost and N A S Real Süd-West will be merged to become N A S Real Asset Management GmbH, domiciled in Berlin and Frankfurt am Main. The company will be responsible for the asset management and property management of the entire group of companies, which the two companies used to handle separately for each region.
- The company Insitu Immobilien Konzepte GmbH will be integrated into N A S Real IM as a wholly-owned subsidiary focusing on the marketing of residential real estate. In no way will this impact the operating activities of Insitu.
- Die N A S Real Development GmbH (property developments) and N A S Invest Suisse AG (capital syndication) will continue to operate as is.
For more details, please go to www.nas-invest.com.
Contact for Press Inquiries:
Phone: +49 69 401 254 805
About N A S Invest Group
As an investor and asset manager with long-term experience, N A S Invest structures and manages real estate investments for its own account as well as for co-investing institutional and private investors. To this end, the company, which maintains branch offices in Berlin, Frankfurt, Luxembourg and Zurich, concentrates on commercial and residential real estate in German metro regions and major cities with positive economic and demographic fundamentals. Real estate assets under the company’s management to date add up to more than 30 billion euros worth of commercial and residential properties in Europe.